10 Simple Fashion Rules To Look Fabulous
Fashion is a phenomena which at time is quite confusing, or even a little intimidating. The fashion industry is continuously designing new products, and the trends are changing. So how can you protect yourself from making fashion mistakes? Let's find out the 10 simple fashion rules by exploring looks, color schemes, accessories and brands.
1. Simple fashion rule No. 1. Colors are incredibly important. They make you stand out from the crowd. Some are scared of using color, but you should really try to use colors as this brightens your appearance to others. If you are still frightened, start with using some colored accessories like turquoise belt, yellow nails or a magenta bag. You can find several of these on ASOS.
2. Monochrome, black and khaki are great colors for maintaining a chic look. However, be more daring and try out various textures like PU jeans or leather from Mango along with a boucle jacket and jersey top.
3. Try to find out which type of brands that match you. Mix high-end and designer brands from Burberry and Topshop. Love is a brand which designs beautiful dresses, and buya beanie from Ragged Priest to get a stylish look.
4.For summer wear you should try boots along with a casual dresses. This makes a great look! You can get great ankle boots in various colors and distinctive design at Acne. You can basically wear them with anything!
Have to stop for a minute and mention the guys over at Pink Side Wedding Photography. This article wouldn't have been possible without their input. They're an experienced wedding photography studio in Toronto over in Ontario and they were willing to give me some education on the subject I'm talking about. Should you be in need of their services, have a look at their site at http://www.torontoweddingphotographerpink.com. OK, back to it!
5. The trend seem to be that only teenagers use shorts. But shorts suit well along with contemplating blazers as an everyday office outfit. Zara has some great structured shorts which I recommend using in this season. Also, if you haven't tried leather shorts yet, be sure to try them along with tights during the cold months.
6.There are so many different denims being marketed at the present time. Try out a few different colors and shaded, try double denim!. J Brand has several jeans you should check out, also experiment with skinny white ankle jeans and a washed jacket.Could you make double denim work for you?
7. It's quite a exciting to experience and mix wedge or high top trainers. New Balance recently got in some great trainers for the summer season that is worth checking out.
8. For the unstable summer seasons, leather jackets are fabulous! Especially Theyskens Theory jacket, it's a bit pricey but it's definitely worth buying as it lasts such a long time without getting worn out.
9. Jewellery is always exciting and can spice up your outfit greatly! Stylebop provides great statement collar necklaces.
10.A handbag is a must as you don't look naked wearing your outfit! Buy a timeless handbag in a colour which goes well along with your outfit. Balenciago is a brand that are making lovely and fashionable statement handbags. You can find it at Shopstyle.
That's the 10 simple rules to look fabulous!
Almost done. One final thing after which I'm out. I owe next level displays a giant thanks for the help they gave me in getting this post together. You can go to their website at http://nldisplays.com if you have looking for the services of a fantastic tradeshow display rental service. Ok, that covers everything. Have a great night everyone!
Posted in Design Post Date 10/18/2015